Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's a boy!

So, my little alien is no longer an alien! James Russell is doing well and right on track. His heartrate was 135 and he's about 10-12". I'm sure I'm a bit biased, but I think he's a cutie! We got to see blood flow to his kidneys, legs, heart and brain. They measured his whole body, stem to stern.


He's got 10 fingers, 10 toes, 2 arms, 2 legs and is definitely a boy! It was amazing to see him moving and wiggling and punching during the ultrasound. T kept laughing when he punched and asked if I could feel it. I can never tell if it's a kick or a punch, but I definitely feel things at times. I'm looking forward to T being able to feel it, too. Only 18 more weeks to go before we get to meet JR!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet my little nephew!! You're right, he is a cutie.

~cjoy said...

I can't wait to meet my new "nephew," either... :) He's gonna be so cool.
Sorry I've dropped off blogdom...life is just too hectic these days. See ya soon.

Dawn's Daily Journal said...

How are you feeling over there????? I'll bet you are so excited my friend!
:)dawn